For all those Silver Surfers out there that want to be more confident in using a laptop 💻, Age UK Haywards Heath will be running courses on a Wednesday and Thursday.
Courses are 10 weeks and cover a variety of topics, examples listed below.
For more information Telephone ☎️ 01444-450248 or fill in the form
Age UK Computer Course – Contents
- Basic laptop skills, open and closing applications, shutdown and sleep
- Using a mouse – left click, left double click, right click
- Using the keyboard, shortcuts, SHIFT, CTRL
- Microsoft word – formatting text, inserting images, saving documents
- Using email, sending email, attachments, downloading images
- Using the internet, search engines, saving a bookmark/favourite, downloading information
- Folder and file management, move, copy, delete files
- Using a USB memory stick